K-12 Researcher, Summer 2022
Lab Position: K-12 Researcher, Summer 2022 Iowa SSTP
Luke Huang is a rising junior from New Canaan, CT, with interest in computer programming, math, and physics. He is a researcher in the Secondary Student Training Program (SSTP).
- Founder of the New Canaan High School Renewable Energy Club, which seeks to empower communities with affordable renewable energy technologies.
- Captain of the high school math team
- News editor for the New Canaan High School Courant
Honors and Awards:
- 2022 USAPhO Gold Medalist
- 2022 Mathematical Olympiad Summer Program (MOP) attendee
- 2022 USAJMO winner
High School: New Canaan High School, New Canaan, CT